Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2010 Altima Ipod? Forums > > 2010 Altima Ipod? 2010 Altima Ipod?
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 01-23-2011, 12:11 PM
rookie8155

Smile

It will show you albums, playlists etc. But no album artwork.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:43 PM
2010 Altima

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookie8155 View Post
It will show you albums, playlists etc. But no album artwork.
Thanks for the information and fast response. Playlist support is worthwhile. I may look for a compatible used iPod then, just to leave in the car.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:41 PM
ferojans

hey Nissan........fix this issue!
Old 06-14-2011, 06:02 AM
DebsAltima

I just bought my 2010 Altima S and the iPod sync feature does not recognize my 3rd Gen iTouch and the I only thing I see is the message that says that there is no iPod attached. All the software is update, the cord is the original one for the unit. When I plug it in the iPod makes that noise that it does when it is connnected to something. I am only able to use the iPod connected to the car with the auxilary plug, the one that has 2 male ends and plugs from the iPod to the car stereo. I can't operate the unit from the screen on my Altima, I have to manually use the iPod (kinda dangerous). I have read all of the posts but the answers are not working for me. Any more suggestions.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:05 PM
2010 Altima

Hi everyone, first post here.

I have a 2010 Altima with the Bose/Navi/Tech package.

I have put my music on a 2GB USB stick so that I can just leave it in the car, instead of bringing my iPod each time. The system seeks and plays audio form the USB much faster than from the iPod.

The only problem is, when I try to browse different folders, the system immediately cuts to the first song in that folder. There is no 'background paly' like on the iPod, where you can listen and browse playlists at the same time.

Is there any way around this?

Tags
2010, altima, ipod