Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
07 Altima Hybrid Not Starting at all Forums > > 07 Altima Hybrid Not Starting at all 07 Altima Hybrid Not Starting at all
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 03-04-2017, 07:51 PM
2007 Altima Hybrid

Default 07 Altima Hybrid Not Starting at all

A year ago I was driving my car in the freeway and I felt a jolt and 5 min later it just stop running. I was just able to pull to the side and was not able to restart only the radio worked. Had it towed to my house and then my husband just went thru the internet to find out what could be wrong. So he changed the brake switch and the body throttle. Still no luck and then he thought it was the battery (regular) changed it and the car was still not able to start. So by now it has passed a year and we found an auto shop that would try to fix it but had no luck. We ended taking the car to the dealer and was told that the inverter need to be changed with other fuses and the total to fix it was going to be 10k! Of course we said no and brought the car back. Fortunately they gave us seven problem codes and hoping that my husband can work on it or just find someone that knows can be able to help us.

p0ac4 hv ecu mil request, c1241 power supply, c1259 hv regnrtng, p0a1b mg ecu 163, p0a1b164mg ecug2, u0110 lost comm mg ecu657, b2014 chain of s/1-bcm and b 2562 low voltage.

following notes from dealer - perform test found that ikey was not working do to bad battery and missing clip repair by installing new battery and clip to the remote program the remote but bcm bcm does not communicate it will need bcm replace and program perform ecu mg2 test is going to need inverter/converter not communicating to ecm, notice also to have flow fuse #67 10 amp needs wiring harness

PLEASE HELP
Old 03-28-2017, 06:36 PM
Tech Enthusiast
2005 Altima
2005 Altima

I am sorry you got no response. I honestly know very little about the hybrid so I am not much help.
Have you gotten anywhere with it?
Old 03-29-2017, 11:14 AM
2007 Altima Hybrid

No still sitting in my driveway

Tags
altima, hybrid, starting