Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Are u driving a altima Hybrid? Forums > > Are u driving a altima Hybrid? Are u driving a altima Hybrid?
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 08-14-2010, 07:15 AM
pxl1835

Default Are u driving a altima Hybrid?

found no posts here at all and wondering if anyone drive an altima hybrid.

thx.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:48 AM

2008 altima hybrid

Default yes happy hybrid owner 2008

great car. has always worked well. 38000 miles and avg just about 34.5 in all driving conditions.
Old 04-02-2011, 01:00 PM
2007 Altima Hybrid

Happy owner as well. 2007 AH with tech package and leather. 55,800 miles. Overall average is 32.8 mpg computed from monitoring tank.

A couple of hassles:
1. Leave headlights on and not turn the vehicle off, the gas engine will come on as often as needed to rechage battery until you run most of the gas out of the tank. It is easy to leave the vehicle without turning it OFF because the gas engine is not operating when you park.

2. Just a had a $430 required repair of the brake light switch and harness NTB10-139. I think of Nissan should have covered it because it is due to a design flaw, not wear and tear.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:17 PM

2008 altima hybrid

Default up to 46000 miles

No problems to report at 46,000 miles. Avg 33.6 due to horrible Winter.

The Nissan GPS/Bluetooth is one of the worst pieces of !@#!#! I've ever seen. Sound is great. Can't tell difference between E., EA, East Will tell you location cannot be found. Ditto DR, Drive, RD, Road, St, Street etc.

And then the lawyers don't let you scroll to the next page. NEVER, EVER Built in GPS again for me.

AND bluetooth incompatible with majority of smartphones.

Old 11-17-2011, 04:22 AM
pbramer

I'm a happy Altima Hybrid (2007) owner. I wish the Electric Power Threshold was set a little high than 40mph/60kph because where I am, very few people drive at that speed (in spite of postings). Repairs and service cost somewhat more it seems. But I love the car.
Old 08-15-2019, 04:09 AM
2001 Titan Crew Cab
2015 Murano
1990 TieshaduhEL

Default Are u driving a altima Hybrid

I run all my Dometic basement a/c as mentioned above. The rear one will not run the fan all the time. I havent been able to figure that out yet...

;-)

Tags
altima, driving, hybrid