Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Opinion on Wheels Needed Forums > > > Opinion on Wheels Needed Opinion on Wheels Needed
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Coupe Nissan Altima Coupe Discussion Forum

Old 06-10-2011, 09:08 AM
extrella04

Default Opinion on Wheels Needed

Hello there guys, I know there are plenty of topics for wheels in here. I did went through lots of them. I just need an opinion on what you guys think is best for the Altima Coupe. I have an 08 Altima Coupe Super Black with OEM 16" wheels. I think on going with 18" and 235/45 tires on it. What do you guys think of this set-up? What are you guys running in yours? Here is the ones I'm thinking about

Hello there guys, I know there are plenty of topics for wheels in here. I did went through lots of them. I just need an opinion on what you guys think is best for the Altima Coupe. I have an 08 Altima Coupe Super Black with OEM 16" wheels. I think on going with 18" and 235/45 tires on it. What do you guys think of this set-up? What are you guys running in yours?

If you guys have pictures of yours please post them for me so I can have an idea. Thanks

If you guys have pictures of yours please post them for me so I can have an idea. Thanks

Ducati :: comparacion.jpg picture by extrella04 - Photobucket
Old 06-22-2011, 07:32 PM
Got_Coupe757

Thumbs up

I'm in need of an opinion as well. I just purchased a 2011 Altima Coupe(Pearl White) and could use some input on what would look best. So far I'm been leaning towards a black rim with a chrome or white lip but have not complety decided. I'm okay with all chrome but thats pretty much the norm on every car these days and I'm trying to be unique but tastful and sweet at the samt time. I just got the windows tinted so I'm concentrating on the shoes now

By vahustla757 at 2011-06-22
Old 08-08-2011, 05:26 AM
musuoka

Default sdfh

Chloe Bags
Chloe Handbags Cheap
Chloe Sale
Chloe Handbags

Tags
needed, opinion, wheels