Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Forums > > > 2011 Leaf
Forgot Password? Join Us!

2011 Leaf
2011 Nissan Leaf Sedan Service Recalls/Campaigns
New entries announced in forum Latest Uploads
Allowances: 0 files/0 used

Sort by

Entries Show full/short entries
Access denied NTB17-077 Voluntary Service Campaign
2011-2015 NISSAN LEAF; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN 2G TELEMATICS HARDWARE DEACTIVATION
Nissan is conducting a Voluntary Service Campaign (in the U.S. ONLY) on certain specific 2011-2015 LEAF vehicles equipped with 2G Telematics Hardware to disable the 2G Telematics Control Unit (TCU). The 2G cellular service is no longer active in the United States and the subject TCUs are no longer connected to telematics services (Nissan Connect EVTM) and no longer perform any function in the affected vehicles. This campaign is being performed out of abundance of caution to help prevent potential cybersecurity issues.

Discussion Thread

Send to Friend Suggest other entries I might like
07-13-2017
1.09 Mbytes Hits 13
Access denied NTB13-061 Service Campaign
2011-2012 NISSAN LEAF; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN LI-ION BATTERY CONTROLLER AND ON-BOARD CHARGER REPROGRAM
This voluntary service campaign provides complimentary update of certain vehicle software in MY11-12 LEAFs to match current MY13 production specifications. The reprogramming of the Lithium Ion Battery controller is intended to improve the accuracy of the Battery Capacity Level Gauge. The reprogramming of the On-Board Charger is intended to expand the number of compatible chargers.

Discussion Thread

06-06-2013
3.02 Mbytes Hits 24
Access denied NTB12-014 Service Campaign
2011-2012 NISSAN LEAF; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN LEAF SOFTWARE UPDATE
Based on the vehicle production date, Nissan would like to offer a complimentary update of the vehicle software and a new vehicle owner’s manual that will reflect the updates. Nissan has added an additional driver convenience alert designed to notify the driver if their door is opened while the vehicle is still in the ”ON” or “READY” mode. In addition, Nissan has
improved both the accuracy of the charging time estimate on the meter display and the distance to empty estimate when using a smartphone or other internet device through Carwings.

Discussion Thread

02-09-2012
4.14 Mbytes Hits 16
Access denied NTB12-015 Service Campaign
2011-2012 NISSAN LEAF; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN LEAF SOFTWARE UPDATE
Based on the vehicle production date, Nissan would like to offer a complimentary update of the vehicle software and a new vehicle owner’s manual that will reflect the updates. Nissan has added an additional driver convenience alert designed to notify the driver if their door is opened while the vehicle is still in the ”ON” or “READY” mode. In addition, Nissan has improved the accuracy of the distance to empty estimate when using a smartphone or other internet device through Carwings.

Discussion Thread

02-09-2012
4.11 Mbytes Hits 20
Access denied NTB12-007 Service Campaign
2011-2012 NISSAN LEAF®; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN APRON LOWER BRACKET
Nissan is conducting a Voluntary Service Campaign on certain Model Year 2011 and 2012 Nissan LEAF vehicles built for distribution in cold weather areas to install an apron lower bracket. This repair will be performed at no charge for parts or labor.

Discussion Thread

02-09-2012
521.16 Kbytes Hits 10
Access denied NTB11-038a Service Campaign
-REVISED-
2011 NISSAN LEAF; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN VCM REPROGRAM
Nissan has determined that some model year 2011 LEAF® vehicles may not go into “READY to drive” mode under certain conditions and, as a result, may not start. Nissan is conducting a Voluntary Service Campaign to reprogram the VCM (Vehicle Control Module) to correct this condition at no charge for parts or labor. As an additional customer benefit, this reprogramming will also improve the accuracy of the Driving Range Display.

Discussion Thread

05-20-2011
1.19 Mbytes Hits 14

CarZone Auto | Nissan and Infiniti Service Center