Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Forums > > > 2009 Altima Sedan
Forgot Password? Join Us!

2009 Altima Sedan
2009 Nissan Altima Sedan Service Recalls/Campaigns
New entries announced in forum Latest Uploads
Allowances: 0 files/0 used

Sort by

Entries Show full/short entries
Access denied NTB17-018 Service Campaign
2009–2010 NISSAN MAXIMA, ALTIMA; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN ELECTRONIC STEERING COLUMN LOCK
Nissan is conducting a Voluntary Service Campaign to replace the Electronic Steering Column Lock (Steering Lock Unit) on certain specific 2009 – 2010 model year Maxima and Altima vehicles. This issue does not affect steering or engine operation when the vehicle is already running. This service will be performed at no charge to the customer for parts or labor.

Discussion Thread

Send to Friend Suggest other entries I might like
02-20-2017
55.11 Kbytes Hits 9
Access denied NTB12-011c Service Campaign
-REVISED-
2007–2012 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN, ALTIMA COUPE; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER
Nissan is conducting a Voluntary Service Campaign on Model Year 2007-2012 Nissan Altima (L32) Sedan and Coupe vehicles to inspect the brake systems in vehicles with an illuminated brake warning lamp. Nissan dealers will inspect the brake system and confirm that no brake fluid leak is present. If no leak is present, the reservoir will be topped off. If a leak in the brake master cylinder is identified, the brake master cylinder will be replaced.

Discussion Thread

03-07-2013
836.36 Kbytes Hits 280
Access denied NTB12-092 Emissions Recall Campaign
2009 ALTIMA SEDAN, ALTIMA COUPE; VOLUNTARY EMISSIONS RECALL CAMPAIGN ECM REPROGRAM AND MANIFOLD CATALYST
Nissan has determined that some 2009 Model Year Altima vehicles are equipped with an improperly calibrated Engine Control Module (ECM) that may incorrectly detect engine valve closure as engine knock. To correct this condition, Nissan is conducting this Voluntary Emissions Recall Campaign to reprogram the Engine Control Module, and inspect (and if needed replace) the exhaust manifold and front exhaust tube. This service will be performed at no charge for parts or labor.

Discussion Thread

10-11-2012
1.81 Mbytes Hits 74
Access denied NTB10-105 Safety Recall Campaign
VARIOUS NISSAN MODELS; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN GARMIN nüvi® 750 PORTABLE GPS
Garmin is conducing a voluntary safety recall campaign on certain nϋvi® brand portable automotive GPS units. Some of these units were installed on Nissan vehicles. To address this issue, the Garmin nϋvi® GPS devices installed on the affected vehicles need to have the serial numbers checked, and if needed, the device may need to be sent to Garmin for repairs at no charge.

APPLIED VEHICLES:

2008 – 2010 Frontier (D40)
2008 – 2010 Pathfinder (R51)
2008 – 2010 Xterra (N50)
2008 – 2010 Rogue (S35)
2008 – 2010 Versa (C11)
2008 – 2010 Sentra (B16)
2008 – 2010 Altima (L32)

Discussion Thread

09-17-2010
273.95 Kbytes Hits 35
Access denied NTB10-041a Service Campaign
-REVISED-
2009 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN WINDSHIELD WIPER ARM
On some 2009 Altima Sedans, the driver’s side windshield wiper arm may have been positioned too close to the windshield. This could cause a scraping noise during operation. To remedy this potential condition, Nissan is conducting this voluntary service campaign to inspect, and if necessary, correct the clearance between the windshield and the windshield wiper arm free of charge for parts and labor.

Discussion Thread

06-08-2010
742.46 Kbytes Hits 21
Access denied NTB09-119 Service Campaign
2009 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN WHEELS
A small number of MY2009 Altima Vehicles equipped with 16 inch alloy wheels may have been assembled with wheels that were manufactured slightly out of specification. This could cause a very slow air leak in one or more of the wheels on the vehicle. To address this possible customer dissatisfaction issue, Nissan will inspect the potentially affected vehicles. All possibly affected wheels will be replaced with new ones free of charge for parts or labor.

Discussion Thread

12-11-2009
141.05 Kbytes Hits 12
Access denied NTB09-086 Safety Recall Campaign
2009–2010 ALTIMA AND MAXIMA; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN FRONT STRUT MOUNTING INSULATOR
Some specific model year 2009 – 2010 Altima and Maxima vehicles may have been built with front strut mounting insulators that were not manufactured to specification. The strut mounting insulators on these specific vehicles may crack. To remedy this potential condition Nissan is conducting this voluntary safety recall campaign to replace the strut mounting insulators with new ones at no charge for parts or labor.

Discussion Thread

10-06-2009
418.76 Kbytes Hits 208
Access denied NTB09-031 Service Campaign
2009 NISSAN ALTIMA, MAXIMA; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN LEFT REAR SUSPENSION KNUCKLE
On some 2009 Altima and Maxima vehicles, the left hand rear suspension knuckle may not be manufactured to specification, which may result in noise or vibration under certain circumstances. Although no safety issue is presented, Nissan is conducting this service campaign to identify and replace those affected units. This service will be performed at no cost for parts or labor.

Discussion Thread

04-23-2009
556.15 Kbytes Hits 133
Access denied NTB08-085 Safety Recall Campaign
2009 NISSAN ALTIMA; VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN ALLOY WHEELS
Nissan is conducting a Voluntary Recall Campaign on model year 2009 Nissan Altima Sedan vehicles produced at the Canton production facility that are equipped with 16” alloy wheels. A small number of the 16” alloy wheels may have been manufactured out of specification. This could cause one or more of the five lug nuts attaching the wheel to the vehicle to become loose. To remedy this, Nissan will inspect the vehicles to determine if one or more of the wheels are affected. If so, the affected wheel or wheels will be replaced with new ones free of charge for parts or labor.

Discussion Thread

09-13-2008
110.67 Kbytes Hits 29

CarZone Auto | Nissan and Infiniti Service Center