Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Forums > > > 2006 Frontier
Forgot Password? Join Us!

2006 Frontier
2006 Nissan Frontier Service Recalls/Campaigns
New entries announced in forum Latest Uploads
Allowances: 0 files/0 used

Sort by

Entries Show full/short entries
Access denied NTB17-070a Voluntary Service Campaign
2004-2011 NISSAN TITAN, 2005-2011 FRONTIER, XTERRA; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN AIR BAG DIAGNOSIS SENSOR UNIT
Nissan is conducting a voluntary service campaign on certain specific model year 2004-2011 Titan, and 2005-2011 Frontier and Xterra vehicles to reprogram the air bag diagnosis sensor unit. This repair will be performed at no charge to the customer for parts or labor.

Discussion Thread

Send to Friend Suggest other entries I might like
01-04-2018
1.74 Mbytes Hits 17
Access denied NTB10-137b Safety Recall Campaign
2004–2006 ARMADA, TITAN, 2005–2006 FRONTIER, PATHFINDER, XTERRA; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN ECM RELAY
Nissan is conducting a voluntary safety recall campaign on Applied Vehicles to replace an ECM relay with a new one at no charge for parts or labor. On some of the potentially affected vehicles, oxidation on the electrical contacts in the relay may lead to engine performance issues, including the possibility of stalling at low engine speeds.

Discussion Thread

12-22-2010
442.09 Kbytes Hits 456
Access denied NTB10-031b Safety Recall Campaign
-REVISED-
2006 AND 2008 NISSAN FRONTIER, XTERRA, PATHFINDER; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN FUEL GAUGE INACCURACY
Nissan is conducting a voluntary safety recall campaign on certain MY2006 and 2008 Frontier, Xterra, and Pathfinder vehicles to address a potential fuel gauge inaccuracy. Specifically, the issue can cause the fuel gauge to show that the vehicle still has some fuel, typically about one quarter tank, when the fuel tank is actually empty. To remedy this potential condition, Nissan is conducting this Voluntary Safety Recall Campaign to replace the fuel level sending unit with a new one at no charge for parts or labor.

Discussion Thread

10-22-2010
312.63 Kbytes Hits 334
Access denied NTB10-071a Safety Recall Campaign
-REVISED-
2004-2010 NISSAN ARMADA, TITAN, 2005-2010 NISSAN FRONTIER, PATHFINDER, XTERRA; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN EQUIPMENT / SERVICE PARTS SUSPENSION LOWER LINK
Nissan is conducting a voluntary safety recall campaign for suspension lower link service parts that fit MY 2004 through 2010 Armada and Titan and MY 2005 through 2010 Xterra, Pathfinder, and Frontier vehicles. A small number of suspension lower link service parts sold between November 25, 2009 and May 14, 2010 may have welds that are out of specification.

Discussion Thread

08-25-2010
1.61 Mbytes Hits 334
Access denied NTB08-023a Safety Recall Campaign
-REVISED-
2003–2005 NISSAN SENTRA, 2005–2006 FRONTIER; VOLUNTARY EMISSIONS RECALL CAMPAIGN ECM REPROGRAMMING
Nissan has determined that on some 2003, 2004, and 2005 model year Nissan Sentra vehicles with 1.8 liter engine and some 2005 and 2006 Frontier vehicles with 2.5 liter engine there is a possibility that the program in the Engine Control Module (ECM) may l to the improper operation of the evaporative emission control system. To prevent this potential condition from occurring, Nissan is conducting a Voluntary Emissions Recall Campaign to reprogram the Engine Control Module (ECM).

Discussion Thread

12-18-2009
931.76 Kbytes Hits 227
Access denied NTB09-001 Safety Recall Campaign
2005–2009 NISSAN FRONTIER, XTERRA, PATHFINDER; VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN FRONT AIR BAG CRASH ZONE SENSOR
Nissan is conducting a voluntary safety recall on certain model year 2005 – 2009 Frontier, Xterra, and Pathfinder vehicles that are in dealer inventory and are currently registered in States that regularly use road salt in the winter (“Salt States”). In those Salt States, a mixture of snow/water and salt can enter into the front crash zone sensor (“CZS”) housing during continuous driving on roads with a heavy concentration of road salt. If this occurs, the CZS may internally rust resulting in a signal interruption. If this happens, the red air bag warning light will illuminate to alert the vehicle operator. This issue could result in the non-deployment of the driver and passenger front air bags in a crash. Owners of these vehicles will be requested by mail to take their vehicle to a Nissan dealer for replacement of the front CZS with a countermeasure sensor.

Discussion Thread

01-31-2009
208.63 Kbytes Hits 214
Access denied NTB06-047 Service Campaign
VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN FRONTIER KING CAB DOOR LOCK REPLACEMENT
During a recent side impact crash test done by the U.S. government, Nissan discovered that the front door system could be improved to address an unexpected result caused by the severe nature of the testing.

07-08-2006
3.18 Mbytes Hits 81
Access denied NTB06-036 Safety Recall Campaign
2005–2006 NISSAN FRONTIER; VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN FUEL CAP TETHER
Nissan has determined that some 2005-2006 model years Nissan Frontier King Cab vehicles may have a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety. There is a possibility that, in a severe side impact crash, the fuel filler cap tether may be stretched to the point of unscrewing the cap due to the structure of the vehicle body. This may result in fuel spillage which in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire. To prevent this condition from occurring, Nissan is conducting a Voluntary Safety Recall Campaign to replace the filler cap tether (retainer) with a modified one free of charge.

04-21-2006
247.62 Kbytes Hits 47

CarZone Auto | Nissan and Infiniti Service Center