Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Forums > > > 2004 Armada
Forgot Password? Join Us!

2004 Armada
2004 Nissan Armada Service Recalls/Campaigns
New entries announced in forum Latest Uploads
Allowances: 0 files/0 used

Sort by

Entries Show full/short entries
Access denied NTB10-137b Safety Recall Campaign
2004–2006 ARMADA, TITAN, 2005–2006 FRONTIER, PATHFINDER, XTERRA; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN ECM RELAY
Nissan is conducting a voluntary safety recall campaign on Applied Vehicles to replace an ECM relay with a new one at no charge for parts or labor. On some of the potentially affected vehicles, oxidation on the electrical contacts in the relay may lead to engine performance issues, including the possibility of stalling at low engine speeds.

Discussion Thread

Send to Friend Suggest other entries I might like
12-22-2010
442.09 Kbytes Hits 456
Access denied NTB10-071a Safety Recall Campaign
-REVISED-
2004-2010 NISSAN ARMADA, TITAN, 2005-2010 NISSAN FRONTIER, PATHFINDER, XTERRA; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN EQUIPMENT / SERVICE PARTS SUSPENSION LOWER LINK
Nissan is conducting a voluntary safety recall campaign for suspension lower link service parts that fit MY 2004 through 2010 Armada and Titan and MY 2005 through 2010 Xterra, Pathfinder, and Frontier vehicles. A small number of suspension lower link service parts sold between November 25, 2009 and May 14, 2010 may have welds that are out of specification.

Discussion Thread

08-25-2010
1.61 Mbytes Hits 334
Access denied NTB08-068c Safety Recall Campaign
-REVISED-
2004-2006 NISSAN TITAN, ARMADA; VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN AIR CONDITIONER CONDENSER FAN
The air conditioning condenser fan motor in the subject vehicles was manufactured out of specification allowing for excessive water intrusion and inadequate drainage of moisture. If enough moisture accumulates in the motor, corrosion may occur, leading to increased temperature in the motor. Because of the motor’s unique structure, this increased temperature could melt its wiring insulation and other plastic components and ultimately result in a fire. To correct the issue, Nissan will inspect, and as needed, install a thermal protector kit on the air conditioning condenser fan at no charge for parts or
labor.

Discussion Thread

12-10-2008
1.73 Mbytes Hits 360
Access denied NTB07-075c Service Campaign
-REVISED-
2004-2005 NISSAN ARMADA, QUEST; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN SUPPLEMENTAL RESTRAINT SYSTEM (SRS) DIAGNOSIS SENSOR UNIT
This issue only affects 2004-05 Quest and 2004-05 Armada vehicles equipped with optional seat-mounted side air bags for which the SRS Diagnosis Sensor Unit was replaced. For example, this part may have been replaced if the vehicle was previously involved in an accident. Nissan has determined that the incorrect part may have been installed in a small number of these vehicles when the sensor unit was replaced. In those cases a sensor unit designed for vehicles without seat-mounted side air bags was used instead of the correct one. If this happened, the optional seat-mounted side air bags may not deploy during a crash. To remedy this potential condition, Nissan is conducting a Voluntary Service Campaign to inspect and, if necessary, replace the SRS Diagnosis Sensor Unit free of charge.

Discussion Thread

01-02-2008
2.87 Mbytes Hits 70
Access denied NTB05-086 Service Campaign
2004-05 TITAN, ARMADA, 2005 FRONTIER, PATHFINDER, XTERRA; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN BODY CONTROL MODULE SUB-HARNESS
Nissan is committed to providing the highest levels of product quality and customer satisfaction. We know that towing a trailer may have been an important consideration in the customer's purchase decision. In new Titan, Armada, Frontier, Pathfinder, and Xterra vehicles, Nissan recently introduced enhanced electronic circuitry which may help further protect a vehicle from damage or fire caused by a short circuit in the electrical system of a towed trailer due to problems with the trailer’s wiring or mis-installation of trailer lighting or electrical accessories. Nissan is making this production enhancement available to owners of previously purchased vehicles so that they will have the same protection should they ever tow a trailer with a defective electrical system.

09-22-2005
742.16 Kbytes Hits 429

CarZone Auto | Nissan and Infiniti Service Center