Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Forums > > > 2008 Titan Crew Cab
Forgot Password? Join Us!

2008 Titan Crew Cab
2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Service Recalls/Campaigns
New entries announced in forum Latest Uploads
Allowances: 0 files/0 used

Sort by

Entries Show full/short entries
Access denied NTB17-070a Voluntary Service Campaign
2004-2011 NISSAN TITAN, 2005-2011 FRONTIER, XTERRA; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN AIR BAG DIAGNOSIS SENSOR UNIT
Nissan is conducting a voluntary service campaign on certain specific model year 2004-2011 Titan, and 2005-2011 Frontier and Xterra vehicles to reprogram the air bag diagnosis sensor unit. This repair will be performed at no charge to the customer for parts or labor.

Discussion Thread

Send to Friend Suggest other entries I might like
01-04-2018
1.74 Mbytes Hits 17
Access denied NTB10-071a Safety Recall Campaign
-REVISED-
2004-2010 NISSAN ARMADA, TITAN, 2005-2010 NISSAN FRONTIER, PATHFINDER, XTERRA; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN EQUIPMENT / SERVICE PARTS SUSPENSION LOWER LINK
Nissan is conducting a voluntary safety recall campaign for suspension lower link service parts that fit MY 2004 through 2010 Armada and Titan and MY 2005 through 2010 Xterra, Pathfinder, and Frontier vehicles. A small number of suspension lower link service parts sold between November 25, 2009 and May 14, 2010 may have welds that are out of specification.

Discussion Thread

08-25-2010
1.61 Mbytes Hits 334
Access denied NTB10-030b Safety Recall Campaign
-REVISED-
2008-2010 NISSAN ARMADA, TITAN, 2008-2009 QUEST; VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN BRAKE PEDAL PIVOT PIN INSPECTION
Nissan is conducting a Voluntary Recall Campaign on certain specific 2008 - 2010 Armada & Titan and 2008 - 2009 Quest vehicles to inspect, and if necessary, replace the brake pedal. On a small number of the potentially affected vehicles the brake pedal assembly
may have been manufactured out of specification.

Discussion Thread

08-16-2010
242.04 Kbytes Hits 52
Access denied NTB10-037a Safety Recall Campaign
-REVISED-
2005–2009 ARMADA, TITAN; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN FUEL GAUGE INACCURACY
Nissan is conducting a voluntary recall campaign on certain MY2005-2009 Armada and Titan vehicles to address a potential fuel gauge inaccuracy. Specifically, the issue can cause the fuel gauge to show that the vehicle still has some fuel, typically about one quarter tank, when the fuel tank is actually empty. To remedy this potential condition,
Nissan is conducting this Voluntary Safety Recall Campaign to replace the fuel level sending unit with a new one at no charge for parts or labor.

Discussion Thread

05-19-2010
710.13 Kbytes Hits 227
Access denied NTB08-005a Service Campaign
-REVISED-
2008 NISSAN TITAN; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN A/C CONTROL UNIT
Nissan has discovered that on some 2008 Titan vehicles the A/C Control Unit Assembly may not be operating as designed. Under certain driving conditions, the A/C compressor can cause the coils in the evaporator to ice over. If this were to occur, airflow is restricted and the air conditioning cooling performance may be reduced. Nissan is conducting a Voluntary Service Campaign to replace the A/C control unit assembly with a new part free of charge for parts or labor.

Discussion Thread

06-12-2008
181.24 Kbytes Hits 65
Access denied NTB08-048 Safety Recall Campaign
2008 NISSAN ARMADA, TITAN, QUEST; VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN MANUAL FRONT SEAT TRACK
The driver's and front passenger seat track assemblies in certain 2008 Armada, Titan, and Quest vehicles equipped with manual seats may have been manufactured out of specification and may not meet one of the requirements specified in Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 207 “Seating systems.” To address this issue, Nissan is conducting a
voluntary recall campaign to inspect the seat track assembly on the driver’s and front passenger seats, and if necessary, replace the entire seat assembly.

Discussion Thread

05-28-2008
923.09 Kbytes Hits 42
Access denied NTB08-022 Safety Recall Campaign
2008 NISSAN FRONTIER, TITAN, XTERRA; VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN TIRE INFORMATION LABEL
Nissan has determined that the tire information label on some Model Year 2008 Nissan Xterra, Titan, and Frontier vehicles fails to conform to one of the requirements specified in Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 110 “Tire Selection and Rims.” The tire information label provides important safety information including recommended tire
inflation pressure and “vehicle capacity weight” (the maximum combined weight of occupants and cargo). The tire information label on some of the Applied Vehicles incorrectly lists the vehicle capacity weight. It is overstated by 2 to 106 pounds. The information on the tire information label must be correct because it is important that the combined weight of occupants and cargo is never exceeded.

Discussion Thread

02-28-2008
77.13 Kbytes Hits 30
Access denied NTB07-066a Service Campaign
-REVISED-
2008 NISSAN TITAN; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN VEHICLE INFORMATION DISPLAY
A limited number of 2008 Titan SE models equipped with the front bench seat and column shift option were delivered without some of the features intended for the Information Display. On this limited number of vehicles, the Information Display was intended to display the fuel economy mode, average speed mode, time/miles mode, range mode, setting
mode, and warning mode; but does not do so.

Discussion Thread

10-08-2007
769.91 Kbytes Hits 29

CarZone Auto | Nissan and Infiniti Service Center