View Single Post

Old 11-21-2013, 07:35 PM
2013 Altima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacarter220 View Post
we have seen several customers complaining about the belt noise. Nissan finally put out a bulletin for this issue on Thursday. NTB# 13-040... The fix is replacing the belt tensioner. This has been in talks for several weeks and the bulletin is finally out. Take it in to your dealer and if its under warranty, they'll put a tensioner on it!

1 year later, this car is about to be put in the hands of a Lemon law attorney. I have already been told that it will apply to this car. I have had the belt tensioner replaced by the dealership and then again by a Nissan service rep. that Nssan sent down. 1 year later it sounds worse than it did before. The high pitch whine coming from the power steering unit is still there. I will not back down until i get 100% of my investment back. I even had the owners of the dealership contact Nissan to take the car back and they refused. So now, they will have to deal with the lemon law lawyers. This is a car company that just does not care about their customers. This was my first Nissan and it will be my last. This car is all smoke and mirrors.