View Single Post

Old 09-30-2013, 11:38 AM
2003 Altima Sedan

Angry 2003 altima 2.5s hard to start

I have a 2003 nissan altima 2.5s with 147,000 miles ... The OBD code showing is P0301... This weekend I installed new spark plugs and swapped the coil wires on #1 And the #3 spark plug ( the spark plug next to #1)... Is the firing order and cylinder number different or the same...??? I did replace the pcv valve, crank and cam sensors about a month ago... I also have the belt slap that I think it caused by the alternator pulley and I will be replacing the alternator . I did replace the belt tensioner a week ago... The pre cat was replaced about 10,000 miles ago because of the dreaded p4020 code... About a month ago the car became hard to start some times it runs fine once started except for the car stalling at stops with a load on the electrical system ( I think this is due the the alternator pulley issue )... The car run good at road speed but tries to stall at stops and for prolonged idling. I don't know if I need to replace the fuel pump or if the fuel injector is going bad... Please give me some opinions on the reason why I have been having a hard time getting my car to start.... Thank you