View Single Post

Old 04-22-2008, 03:45 PM
2008 Altima Coupe
2008 Altima Coupe V6 CVT

I also have the 3.5 SE Altima Coupe. I have noticed the "Rough Idle after engine warm: A very soft sputter is felt after driving the car for a while and then coming to a stop." Although I haven't noticed (that I can remember) when I use Premium gas. As far as your other complaints and issues, I haven't noticed any. Of course I might not be able to hear the rattles since I almost always have music playing (not too loudly of course). I do agree that there should be a memory function for the seats. Every time I have taken my car to the dealer for an oil change I have to play with my seat positions to get it just right again. (probably being a drawback from being 6'1")

Another thing to improve in the Coupe would be to add a hard drive or allow you to stream/control music via Bluetooth A2DP and AVRCP profiles. Although with XM Radio, I don't hook my mp3 player up as much as I did when I owned my '97 altima.

Let me tell you, my 2008 Coupe is a huge improvement in performance from my '97 Altima. I love my coupe!!! :)