View Single Post

Old 09-16-2007, 09:29 AM

2004 Altimaa

Let's assume that clearing my browser cookies will work. However it does not work TODAY because your computer program knows that a given registered user has downloaded ANYTHING, including the message, 82.html, which only says (wrongly) that I have already downloaded something on this day. That's true for me on this day because I already made a download attempt BEFORE I cleared cookies. Even a user that correctly guesses (as I had) that one must clear cookies, has to be a qualified detective to realize that one must clear cookies BEFORE attempting download because the program is not programmed to know the difference between a download of what nissan file the user intended to download, and a diagnostic that the user gets from the program because the program failed to clear cookies (as is reported) when one is logged off.

My problem may be because I have been using Safari Mac browser, and your program may be able to clear cookies on more common browser types. Also your program has failed to make an exception when the only download the users gets is a system diagnostic.

I suspect I can make this download arrangment work by FIRST clearing browser cookies at beginning of a given day, probably just the Nissan cookies. I may need to avoid Safari for this task. I'll try the various permutations over the next few days, and let you know what it takes for me to make this work.