View Single Post

Old 08-23-2020, 11:17 PM
Tech Enthusiast
2013 Frontier King Cab
1993 Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto3rd View Post
I would appreciate any advice re replacing an alternator in my 07 Nissan Frontier 2WD 4.0 V6. The regulator is going bad according to tests and I going to attempt to do it myself after purchasing a rebuilt unit from RockAuto. I've looked at DIY's on Youtube but nothing specific to the 07 Nissan.
I would appreciate any advice from someone who's done it.
Thanks
Roberto,

If you don't have a Copy of the Geniune Nissan Service Manual, I would recommend getting a copy. There is also Free Access online, which you can find by Googleing.

Downloadable copies can be purchased on EBay and other site's, that can be found by Googleing as well. If you plan on keeping your Frontier for a long time,, I would recommend purchaseing a copy. I got mine in PDF download that cost me 10 $'s back in 2013 for my '13 Frontier.

The Nissan Service Manual will explain how to replace the Alternator, but someone may respond telling you how they did it. Also UTube may also have some video's showing how they replaced their's.

Whether you watch a utube or someone tell's you how to, I still would recommend reading the Nissan Service Manual beforehand to Verify what someone is telling you. Remember Verify 1st then Trust is my Advice.

Good Luck