View Single Post

Old 05-10-2020, 08:22 PM
2007 Altima Sedan

Default hi everyone i hope someone can help

hi so im new here as well as new to nissans. i picked up an 07 altima from my cousin with 250k on it. i like the car so i figured why not make it a few less miles and picked up a low miles motor from an 08. now my issue is it wont start.-kinda- after i got everything back together from engine swap i cranked it and it kinda fired but then battery died after like 3rd try of cranking it. so i put charger on battery for a while and still no start. i pulled codes which had 9. 1 by 1 i have it so there are no codes but still no start. i hooked up the rail from other motor and im getting injectors spraying i have spark at all 4 coils good compression. now the reason i said kinda before is because at 1 point after battery died i had a friend stop by with a jump box and we hooked that up and the car ran as long as i sprayed gas into the tb. but now i cant even get it to run doing that. i have checked all plugh on harness all grounds and like i said i now have zero codes. do i need to have the car "learn" any thing? any ideas would help. thanks