View Single Post

Old 10-16-2019, 02:18 PM
2006 Quest
2006 Quest

Hello, After changing the clock spring in my 2006 Nissan Quest, the air bag light will not go out. Everything on the steering wheel works: horn speed control, radio, etc. I tried all the procedures on YouTube, but nothing works. Can some one tell me the size resistors to use to jump the air bag, passenger mat sensor, seat belt latches. Then, I can eliminate each component, until I find the bad one. Also, I am in the process of checking out the wiring. I am 81 years old and live on a fixed income. Can not afford to take to shop or buy expensive parts. And, can not afford to buy a OBD11 scanner. I also need a list of the flash codes from the SRM light. I bought a chepo ODB 11 reader, but it was a piece of junk and did not work. Then, I tried to connect an ODB11 to my laptop. But, that did not work either. I am a licensed Master Electrician, ( or use to be0)I have been working on this for weeks with no results. My inspection is due in three months. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. My email address is [[email protected]] Thanks. Mike Ange, Virginia Beach, Virginia