View Single Post

Old 03-17-2019, 08:50 PM
2013 Altima Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronorca View Post
2013 Altima When I started my car the Nissan logo would appear on the touch screen for one second and then blank out leaving me with no radio, navigation, rear camera, or Bluetooth. The Nissan logo would come up each time but then blank out like it wanted to reboot itself, but never did. Couldn't find anything on the forums that matched my exact problem so took it to the dealer. They said it was "suspected internal failure of the A/V unit" replacement would be $5250 plus tax (CDN). Needless to say I went online an purchased a used one for $278 and I installed the unit in about an hour and a half.
Mine is doing the exact same thing. The first couple of weeks you could turn the car off and back on and it would reboot. Now it just shuts off. I've tried everything. So you just bought a used radio, installed it and that was it? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I was hoping that will be all I need to do. I have found a bunch online, but didnt want to buy one until I was sure that was it.