View Single Post

Old 02-14-2019, 09:47 PM
Tech Enthusiast
2013 Frontier King Cab
1993 Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellison View Post
Torn down and found out I am 3 teeth off from TDC on the Crank, waiting on the water pump to come in today and will remove the chain, rotate the crank counter-clockwise the 3 teeth and re-install everything. thanks for all the advise.
Nellison,

Sounds good and you really have my respect for undertakeing this Repair. Just to get to the point of replaceing the part's is a major undertakeing and then to replace everything and get it all back together correctly is another big undertakeing. The closest that I have came to this was replaceing the timeing belt on a B2200 Mazda Truck and assisting Replaceing a HeadGasket on my Tractor that wasn't really successful, and glad that I was assisting rather than doing it by myself.

Please keep us posted on how it is going, cause we all want you to have a successful repair. If you run into a problem, I would try and contact SMJ as he used to be a Master Mechanic with Nissan.

While you are waiting on part's here's a video you might like to watch about Castrol's Magnatec Full Synthetic Oil. I don't know if it is Truthful,, but it convinced me to start useing Magnatec.

YouTube

Regards,