Thread: TPMS Warning
View Single Post

Old 11-28-2017, 12:03 PM
2014 Rogue

Default TPMS Warning

Hi

I just bought a used Nissan Rouge 2014 SL AWD last week and since its crazy winter in Montreal so asked the dealer to put new Winter tires too since it didn't come with winter tires.

So took deliver of the car on Tuesday and then on Friday got appt to change the winter tires. Following winter tire change, took it home. Then on Sunday, need to go for grocery so when started it boom .. Tire pressure warning on one of the back tires; was showing 9 PSI. So didn't move the car and on Monday morning took it to the closest mechanic to put some air. Once put air, warning was gone. All good but for some reason I had doubts that it will happen again and it did. Tuesday morning, I woke early to drop it to the dealers service center for inspection of tires and when started the car boom .. it came down to 27psi on that same tire. Anyway I took it slowly to the dealer.

Now they are saying the tires are fine and its a problem with the sensor that detects the tire pressure so they changed that. Anybody had this issue? Plus if the sensor is defective then how come it detected all good when I put air in it the other day.

So now I am thinking when the agent told me last week its fully inspected, all good mechanically, no issues at all, 100% solid then how come sensor gone in less than a week. I haven't even started to drive that yet. Now I feel more comfortable driving my honda fit 2007 than this. Bought it as my family will have a new member soon next year but seems its becoming a pain.

Thanks

Last edited by Maronvomra; 11-28-2017 at 12:08 PM.