View Single Post
 
Old 10-25-2017, 07:17 PM
smj999smj's Avatar
smj999smj smj999smj is offline
Master Enthusiast
2006 Pathfinder
2003 Frontier King Cab
2003 Frontier KC SVE 4x4
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Prospect, VA
Posts: 1,672
Thanks: 1
Thanked 246 Times in 229 Posts
Default

95% of the time it's a bad tachometer. The other 5% of the time it's either a poor connection at the plug in back of the cluster or a wiring problem. You'd have to get a wiring diagram and a multimeter to do circuit checks to be sure.
Reply With Quote