View Single Post

Old 08-31-2017, 08:49 AM
2008 Quest
2008 Quest

Ughh. I've had my blower motor replaced on my 2008 Quest SL, and I continue to lose heat as I drive--usually about 20- to 30-minutes into a highway drive especially. Dealership could never get it to replicate. And now for the first time ever, I'm losing A/C while driving too. And the icing on the cake was that the other day while it was cool and rainy, my windshield fogged up and the window defroster wasn't doing its job either because it wasn't able to blow cooled air. I am so frustrated. And of course the car is out of warranty, and I no longer go to the dealership for repairs, but I do have all my papers saying over and over again how I lose heat while driving. I feel like it is a thermostat issue, but who knows. But this is going to be a big issue when winter comes. The blower is working, just not producing the right air temperature.
2000 Nissan Altima GLE - Traded in at ~100K
1993 Nissan Altima GLE - (first year they made Altimas) Engine Died at ~100K