Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Xterra will not turn over Forums > > Xterra will not turn over Xterra will not turn over
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Xterra Nissan Xterra Discussion Forum

Old 03-19-2007, 05:17 PM
rootbull

Default Xterra will not turn over

I am thinking it's the starter but I am not sure where it's at. My 2003 xterra 4x4 will make noises like it's preparing to crank, but nothing happens when you turn the key. Yes, the battery is charged and I have even hooked up jumper cables to it just to be sure.

any help is apperciated. I am trying to download the manuals but I think I have to post to download more then one.

Thank you

Clay
Old 03-21-2007, 06:36 AM
wcfields

Default Xterra will not turn over.

Clay
Are there any trouble codes ? These trouble codes will help you isolated the problem area. With this type of help you will be ahead of the repair process.

WC

Tags
turn, xterra