Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Titan sensors nighmare Forums > > Titan sensors nighmare Titan sensors nighmare
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Titan Nissan Titan Discussion Forum

Old 11-30-2015, 04:22 PM
2007 Titan Crew Cab

Default Titan sensors nighmare

I have the TRUCK titan. A truck is intended for heavy work. In this case i'm living in south america in the country side ( no specialized mecanics, no shops for spare parts, etc) and i use it to cross mug, samall wáter currents and so on. And of course, i have a lot of problems with sensors, specially under the truck: 4wd, o2, a/f, etc!!! I really want to the computer not to read this info, disarm them, because i have no time or money to drive hundred of kilometers just to check sensors in a monthy basis!!! Is there a solution for this problem?
Old 11-30-2015, 09:36 PM
Master Enthusiast
2006 Pathfinder
2003 Frontier King Cab
2003 Frontier KC SVE 4x4

Not really. Air/fuel sensors are needed for the computer to run the fuel management along with a number of other sensors. This is no different from any other late model vehicle.
Old 05-16-2017, 09:56 AM
2006 Titan Crew Cab
2006 Dark Grey 06 Titan c

Default Reverse sensors

I purchased a 2006 Titan LE 4x4 w/279k miles and the reverse backup sensors were not working. I have replaced the buzzer and rear bumper sensors and now I get a beeping sound for about approx. 10 or so times then it cuts off. As I pull a camper need my sensors. Help.....

Tags
nighmare, sensors, titan