Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Nissan Sentra DIY, Technical Information, Manuals, Bulletins and Recalls/Campaigns Forums > > Nissan Sentra DIY, Technical Information, Manuals, Bulletins and Recalls/Campaigns Nissan Sentra DIY, Technical Information, Manuals, Bulletins and Recalls/Campaigns
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Sentra Nissan Sentra Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 05:21 PM
grindertime

hELLO YOUR ECM IS LOCATED ON THE PASSSENGER SIDE FLOOR BOARD KICK PANEL ,RIGHT BELOW THE GLOVE BOX. COVER WILL SNAP OFF AND YOU WILL BE THERE!!
Old 12-28-2008, 06:02 AM
tjb1964

05 sentra , trans in safe mode and u-1000 code.... checked all grounds under hood and ALL under dash (both sides on dash suport ) . i did hit a large puddle of water when this started. i checked the trans shift (on trans) and the connection was full of water. does anyone know how to check the trans controler and the shift controler (pin out)... thanks
Old 07-02-2009, 04:10 PM
rachhoust

Question 2002 Nissan Sentra 1.8L ECM replacement

I need to replace the ECM on my 2002 Nissan Sentra 1.8L. I've already gone over the 80k miles that would have allowed me to replace it due to the recall. Anyway, I need to know how to find the right ECM. Do I need to pull the old one out to get it's part number or can I just order it based on the year and model of my vehicle? Second question, will it need to be flashed or programmed once I install it? If so are only Nissan dealerships able to do that?
Old 08-27-2009, 08:45 AM
hilmer

Default water leak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaky Trunk View Post
I own this car and have this problem :censored:. My VIN is 3n1cb51d22l580026:

I want to know how to identify the problem properly on my own and seal it myself. I believe my car is out of warranty for this at 64,600 miles. Besides, it doesn't sound like rocket science to seal this myself. I just need to know how to identify the parts/area named. And the water has wrecked my trunk mat/carboard thingy that covers the spare tire area. It's now warped and I need to order a new one at 50 bucks. But I want to seal this problem first, of course.
if you have a spoiler on your trunk,thats were the leak is.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:46 AM
hilmer

if you have a spoiler on your trunk,thats were the leak
Closed Thread

Tags
bulletins, diy, information, manuals, nissan, recalls or campaigns, sentra, technical