Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
1999 Nissan Quest Blower works full speed only Forums > > 1999 Nissan Quest Blower works full speed only 1999 Nissan Quest Blower works full speed only
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Quest Nissan Quest Discussion Forum

Old 07-22-2008, 05:11 AM
htphtp

Default 1999 Nissan Quest Blower works full speed only

Hi - I just joined this forum.
My blower for 1999 nissan quest works only at full speed. Reading information on the web i concluded my problem was the blower resistor module.
I ordered one from autozone and thought i would eventually figure out where the part is located.
Problem: When i look under the glove compartment i see a 4 wire connecter that is straight while the part i have has a 4 pin male square connector.
Either i looking at the wrong connector under the glove compartment or i have recvd a wrong part.
Can anyone point me to a diagram that shows the location/shape of the module.
Thanks
Harry
Old 08-22-2008, 09:47 AM
Tell

In the 2002 it is up under the dash. The Nissan Parts store at the dealership only charged me $32 for the part. Took about 5 minutes to change out.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:59 PM
Master Enthusiast
2002 Maxima

if it the fan control amplifier its behind the glove box is that the same or try below right side of the dash

2002 Maxima GLE Silver on Black
| Berk Intake w/AEM Dryflow | Clear Sidemarker Lights w/PIAA L.E.D|PIAA L.E.D Courtesy and Licence Plate Lights|PIAA White Fogs |Fibre Customs EyeLids | 5% Limo Tint | Brembo Blanks and Hawk HPS Pads |Ebay FSTB|CATTMAN RSB| NWP VIAS Block plate and NWS Spacers| OEM Spoiler | 07 350 z rims on 235/45/18 Goodyear Eagle GT tires| Megan Racing OE-RS Catback |

in training

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT: Subscribe or Donate
Old 09-09-2008, 06:07 AM
itzahoax

Nissan changed the resistor module mid 1999 so I would pick up the module for the 2000 Quest, it should fit.

Tags
1999, blower, full, nissan, quest, speed, works