Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Engine noise for 2004 Nissan Quest Forums > > Engine noise for 2004 Nissan Quest Engine noise for 2004 Nissan Quest
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Quest Nissan Quest Discussion Forum

Old 11-10-2007, 05:32 PM
mbahani508

Default Engine noise for 2004 Nissan Quest

Hi

I just purshased a nissa quest 5 month ago. I have been noticed a noise in the passanger compartment coming from the engine compartment. This noise happens only when i start the car. and it goes for almost 15 minutes and it dispear after the engine get warm.

Befor it starts doing that, i did some work on the car. I had a leak in the engine that was fixed by the dealer. They changed the head gasket. After that i noticed a white smoke also when i start the car.I took the car back to the dealer and they said that to solve the problem (the wite smoke), it will cost me almost $2000. Also they said that the white smoke will never affect the engine.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:19 AM
Tech Enthusiast
2004 Quest
2004 Quest

How many miles do you have on the vehicle? The 2004 Quests are covered by a 5yr/60k miles bumper to bumper warranty (minus maintenance items). Do you get white smoke all the time?

Tags
2004, engine, nissan, noise, quest