Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Rate and Write a Review for your Nissan Dealer Forums > > Rate and Write a Review for your Nissan Dealer Rate and Write a Review for your Nissan Dealer
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Quest Nissan Quest Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Default Rate and Write a Review for your Nissan Dealer

We can not stress enough the importance of walking into a dealership prepared. Whether you are in the process of buying a car, or getting one worked on, you NEED to choose the dealer which best fits YOUR needs...Are you more concerned with the bottom line, or does customer service mean the most to you? Well, we hope the dealer reviews and ratings, given by users like you, help in making your decision. Let us know how it goes; write a dealer review when you get back!

Please share you opinions with others by writing a review of your Nissan Dealer

Click here to rate and write a review for your dealer

Last edited by NissanTech; 03-16-2010 at 10:47 AM.
Old 07-20-2006, 02:26 PM
garygdj

Coggin Nissan of the Avenues has a terrible service department. You must return several times for the same issue. Actually had to find service bullitins on my own to get them to repair things correctly. C Smith the manager is no help.
Old 07-20-2006, 04:50 PM
2015 Rogue

I would try to find another dealer to repair your vehicle.I do not recommend going to a dealer that you don't trust.
ASE Master Certified.
Old 05-05-2007, 07:14 PM
quest1999

Less than 2 years ago, I had my 1999 quest serviced by Poughkeepsie Nissan (dealer) in Dutchess county, NY. Now the car wouldn't start and I took out the spark plugs to check them. To my surprise, one of the spark plugs was forced into the engine improperly - not upright. Dealers are expensive, but they should be good to be expensive !
Old 08-24-2008, 04:04 PM
2peaches2oranges

I posted my purchase experience at Gettel Nissan on the Edmunds dealer reviews site. Is it ok to use a link or should I cut and paste the review to share?
Old 10-09-2008, 01:30 PM
coastie623

I know this thread is old but I will post on it anyways. I bought my Quest in Vancouver, Wa. I have nothing good to say about the service department or sales side. The salesman was good. Since I moved back to FL, I have used all the Nissan service departments in Brevard County. I didn't like any of them. But Mike Erdman Nissan/Cadillac is who I have working on my van now. In the past I had a bad experience, but the lady who is taking care of me now has completely changed the way I fell about them. I believe she went the extra mile to ensure I was getting the services and repairs I needed. As long as she is there and keeps up the good work I will use them agin.
Closed Thread

Tags
dealer, nissan, rate, review, write