Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Ran Out of Gas Forums > > Ran Out of Gas Ran Out of Gas
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Quest Nissan Quest Discussion Forum

Old 05-16-2017, 10:28 AM
2005 Quest

Default Ran Out of Gas

I recently ran my 2005 Nissan Quest out of gas. My father in law put $15 worth of gas in it and it wouldn't start. It would try but never turn over. We primed it and it sounded like my fuel pump was engaging but still wouldn't start. I paid for a new fuel pump and the guy who was gonna put it on said that when he pulled my old fuel pump off, he hooked it up to a battery and it was working fine. I had someone else before that test my pressure I think and it was at a 45 and my fuel pump said 40 and over. My fuel filter is good. I have no idea what else could be going on. My dad said something about my coils or spark plugs. Anyone have any ideas?

Tags
gas, ran