Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2001 Quest- O2 Bank 1 Sensor 2 pigtail part # Forums > > 2001 Quest- O2 Bank 1 Sensor 2 pigtail part # 2001 Quest- O2 Bank 1 Sensor 2 pigtail part #
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Quest Nissan Quest Discussion Forum

Old 01-09-2015, 01:38 AM
Codechaser

Default 2001 Quest- O2 Bank 1 Sensor 2 pigtail part #

I am going to replace my 2001 Quest GXE - O2 Bank 1 Sensor 2 pigtail (connector and wires/harness - 4 pin). I would like to get a new part, rather than one from a junk yard. Can some one please provide me with a part number and a website where I can order it. If I can not get a new part I will settle for a used part from a junkyard. I just want to get rid of the code p0141 , which will make it run better.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:14 PM
Master Enthusiast
2006 Pathfinder
2003 Frontier King Cab
2003 Frontier KC SVE 4x4

Nissan doesn't sell many repair pigtails, unless they were part of a recall. The repair connectors come included in a $3000 Kent-Moore repair kit, which has each part of the connector separately (plug, terminal pins, weather seals, etc.) and they typically aren't meant for general sale to the public, but you might be able to check with a dealer's part department and see if they can help you out (but you'll need to bring them the connector or at least the sensor). If there is one place that "may" have a repair pigtail, it would be Wiring Specialties. They make conversion harnesses for people who do Nissan engine swaps and they have pictures of various connectors at their site. Otherwise, salvage yard would be the way to go.

Wiring Specialties - You Install The Engine, We Wire It Up

Tags
2001, bank, part, pigtail, quest, sensor