Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
SkyView SunShade Broken Forums > > SkyView SunShade Broken SkyView SunShade Broken
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Quest Nissan Quest Discussion Forum

Old 01-31-2011, 04:09 AM
2006 Quest

Default SkyView SunShade Broken

Anyone know how to repair/replace the skyview sunshade in an 06 Quest? I went to open the shade (rear drivers side) yesterday and something popped and a piece fell down into the body. I removed the clips/bolt from the plastic cover as well as the dry cleaning hanger bolt, tried to pop off the cover but it seems like it may be glued to the fabric. I didn't want to apply too much force and possibly damage the glass or tear the fabric on the roof. Has anyone replaced one of these shades before? Seems like it should be simple enough, just looking for a little guidance.

Tags
shade, skyview