Nissanhelp.com Forums

Nissanhelp.com Forums (https://x.nissanhelp.com/forums/)
-   Knowledgebase Request & Announcements (https://x.nissanhelp.com/forums/knowledgebase-request-announcements/)
-   -   Frontier - QD32 Engine I need manuals! (https://x.nissanhelp.com/forums/knowledgebase-request-announcements/2612-frontier-qd32-engine-i-need-manuals.html)

atucha 05-02-2007 09:45 AM

Frontier - QD32 Engine I need manuals!

Hi, does anybody can help me sending information of QD32 Engine? I have a pick up Frontier D22 in Argentina.
Thanks in advance. :confused:

Mi email is [email protected]

NissanTech 05-02-2007 04:53 PM

Hello

I uploaded the "Engine Mechanical" and "Engine Control" section for now. I'll try to do the rest this coming weekend.

You can download the section here:

http://x.nissanhelp.com/forums/local....php?catid=100

vonradio 08-09-2008 03:04 AM

Hello, as far I read this downloaded engine service manual (EM.pdf), it has nothing to do with QD 32 motor.
Were can be found this technical documentation for the QD32 motor which equips my brand new (2008) pickup AX elegance ?
Regards

Aitch 05-22-2009 12:25 AM

I'm having exactly the same problem, it would seem that unless you own one of the vehicles equipped with the QD32 engine it's unknown!

The full engine designation is QD32 ETi, and is a 3.2 turbo diesel producing in standard form 150 bhp.

It is used in thousands of Nissan Elgrands, some Terrano's, Navara's and Frontiers, Caravan's, "Paramedic's" and others, but only in certain countries, it was also used in some Izuzu's, (FARGO FILLY) and some Fords, (ET100? / Maveraick?)

I have ammassed a considerable amount of info but unable to locate service / workshop manual(S). I have amassed a vast amount of info on the Elgrand with the QD32 engine, and am prepared to share, but I desperately need the workshop / service manual, am prepared to swap files or pay.

Aitch

fuego2200 12-08-2009 08:30 AM

Hello, i need the workshop / service manual of the QD32 engine

Aitch 12-09-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NissanTech (Post 8149)
Hello

I uploaded the "Engine Mechanical" and "Engine Control" section for now. I'll try to do the rest this coming weekend.

You can download the section here:

Knowledgebase - 1998 Frontier - Nissanhelp.com

NissanTech, in response to a request from Atucha, seconded by myself and others for info on the QD32ETi, you posted the above. I have downloaded some of the PDF's you linked to including the engine (EC) section, but according to the specifications this is for the 2.3 engine, and petrol at that judging by the compression ratio!

Please advise, do you have access to or a link to information for the QD32 ETi or not?

NOTE: I don't actually have a Terrano, I have a 1997/8 Elgrand V, imported to the UK from Japan, which has the QD32ETi engine, 150 BHP standard.

Thank you
Aitch

Aitch

jjgucci 12-08-2010 03:27 PM

QD32 engine is fitted on Frontier D22s 97-2000
Knowledgebase - Nissanhelp.com Forums

bestera 08-26-2011 07:32 AM

Suckered out of $10

Great. You suckered me out of $10 because there is NO Service/Repair Manuals for the Nissan QD32ETi engine. Yes, I should have read the WHOLE thread BEFORE I subcribed, but I was SO elated to "find" a copy.

I hope you will refund me my $10 as "NissanTech" did not provide the information he said he did (which make the "please subscribe link below his post VERY suspect!) or at least REMOVE the his post.

Regards,
AJ

NissanTech 08-26-2011 09:04 AM

Our site is here in USA and we only have manuals and information of products sold in USA.

Quote:

Great. You suckered me out of $10 because there is NO Service/Repair Manuals for the Nissan QD32ETi engine.
How did I suckered in? We never say we had the manual for the Nissan QD32ETi engine.

Altough you have already download a manual, we have posted the PayPal refund.

bestera 08-28-2011 10:45 PM

Hello NissanTech,
Thank you for the refund, it is noble and honarable. I have in fact NOT download any of the links as I was still awaiting the activation confirmation email for my membership registration when I read that none of the links has anything to do with the Nissan QD32ETi engine, as posted by "Aitch" on 12-10-2009. Your post in reply to "atucha" requesting for Service/Repairs Manual for the Nissan QD32ETi engine make no mention that it is NOT for the QD32Eti engine. In fact, it let's one to believe it is for the QD32ETi and the only way to download the Manuals is to subscribe and pay the $10.
In short, what is being "sold" is not was is advertised. Kind regards, AJ.