Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
How to replace right front combination light (parking/turn signal) Forums > > How to replace right front combination light (parking/turn signal) How to replace right front combination light (parking/turn signal)
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Pathfinder Nissan Pathfinder Discussion Forum

Old 12-29-2012, 04:26 PM
2001 Pathfinder

Thanks for all the posts..I started working on this today and stopped..patience..figured there was a "trick"...BTW..the Maxima MAF swap is real...plugged in mine and the stuttering and rough idle is gone..$109 vs. $560 Path OEM.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:46 PM
2002 Pathfinder

Default Thanks for the pic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01MNPathy View Post
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to say thanks for the help on this topic. Here is a picture of the pin & clip after I successfully removed the turn signal housing on my 01 Pathfinder WITHOUT breaking anything (I think the WD-40 did help). Hopefully this will help others understand what they are dealing with (mine didn't come out easy).
Just wanted to say thank you so much for posting that pic. I need to replace the front bumper cover on my 02 Panzer and that pic really helps me to know what I'm getting into.

As Ariedwin said, pics help so much. I'll try to post some procedure pics for those who need to do this in the future. That being said, I have to actually do it first, but again, that pic really helps.

Tags
combination, front, light, parking or turn, replace, signal