Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Rear window hatch lock assembly for 1999 Pathfinder Forums > > Rear window hatch lock assembly for 1999 Pathfinder Rear window hatch lock assembly for 1999 Pathfinder
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Pathfinder Nissan Pathfinder Discussion Forum

Old 08-01-2016, 09:13 PM
1999 Pathfinder
1999 PATHFINDER SE

Angry Rear window hatch lock assembly for 1999 Pathfinder

To make a long story short, I need to know if anybody has a diagram or realistic pictures of how the lock mechanism, specifically the rod to the window hatch, is suppose to be set up.
I have searched and searched and found nothing. Some say there is exploded view with tons of information in the FSM under the BT section. There is not. There is a drawing of the parts with no explanation.
I can't seem to get the rod in place. If i put it correctly on one clip on one end, the other end is turned a different direction where it will not be able to attach. I found the end that goes into the white clip closest to the latch, not attached, and i dont even know if it's the correct rod because it doesn't seem to line up on both ends. Numerous previous owners so you never know.

If somebody could show pictures of the assembly it would really help.

Thank you,
Samavi

Tags
1999, assembly, hatch, lock, pathfinder, window