Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Satellite for 2010 Pathfinder SE Forums > > Satellite for 2010 Pathfinder SE Satellite for 2010 Pathfinder SE
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Pathfinder Nissan Pathfinder Discussion Forum

Old 07-20-2012, 04:35 PM
2010 Pathfinder

Default Satellite for 2010 Pathfinder SE

I just bought a 2010 Pathfinder SE. The brochure lists it as "prewired for satellite radio." I ordered a Sirius SCC1 tuner for "satellite ready" radios but now I'm concerned that this isn't what I need. I've scoured the net but i'm simply confused.

Will the SCC1 just plug into the back of the radio or is there a wire termination somewhere else in the car from the head unit's wiring harness?

Do I need this: SATELLITE RADIO PAC ISSR11 Satellite Radio connection cable for use with the PXAMG and SCC1 Sirius tuner (PXAMGSR Replacement) The ISSR11 cable is designed to connect an SCC1 Sirius Satellite Radio tuner to the PXAMG Automotive Media Gateway. This co to adapt the plugs?

Am I barking up the wrong tree?

My local dealer did not seem to be able to answer my questions and said it looked like a 2-3 hour job IF they could figure it out.

If any of you guys could help I woud REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks!
Old 07-23-2012, 04:34 AM
2010 Pathfinder

Anyone? Please!
Old 07-24-2012, 06:39 AM

06-08 SHOPPING

From my experience with my 06, that "re-wired" lingo usually means "plug and play for Nissan parts". Or, for aftermarket stuff with Nissan wiring adaptors.

I would call my local stereo install shop, they usually no more than the dealers. Better yet, try Crutchfield (Crutchfield: Car Stereo, Speakers, Home Theater, LCD TV, Digital Cameras) those folks are the best. GOOD LUCK
Old 07-29-2012, 09:17 PM
2010 Pathfinder

Any Nissan peeps here? Techs? Sevice writers? Anyone that can help?

Would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:46 PM
2010 Pathfinder

??????

Tags
2010, pathfinder, satellite