Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
2018 Altima 2018 Armada 2018 Frontier 2018 GTR 2018 LEAF 2018 Maxima 2018 Murano 2018 NV 2018 Pathfinder 2018 Rogue 2018 Sentra 2018 Titan XD 2018 Versa Note 2018 Versa Sedan 2018 Z
MyNissan Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Tech Challenge Game Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms Cost Estimator More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Forums > > Where is Block Heater Cord?
Forgot Password? Join Us!


Pathfinder Nissan Pathfinder Discussion Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-20-2011, 10:40 AM
blackcoug
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Where is Block Heater Cord?

I've got a 2010 pathfinder. Last week I had the unit in for servicing and asked the tech to pull out the heater cord. He didnt. Its 33 below this morning. Unit started albiet slow turnover. Its sunday so dealership is closed. Does anyone know where nissan hides block heater cord on these models?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-20-2011, 03:59 PM
Total's Avatar
Total Total is offline
Tech Enthusiast
2005 Pathfinder
1988 Truck
2005 Pathfinder se
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 137
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcoug View Post
I've got a 2010 pathfinder. Last week I had the unit in for servicing and asked the tech to pull out the heater cord. He didnt. Its 33 below this morning. Unit started albiet slow turnover. Its sunday so dealership is closed. Does anyone know where nissan hides block heater cord on these models?
on my 2005 it was located just right of the front license plate holder . ty - rapped to a support .. Hope this helps ..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-20-2011, 08:13 PM
Npath's Avatar
Npath Npath is offline
Tech Enthusiast

06,08 Pathfinder & Altima
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 303
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Total View Post
on my 2005 it was located just right of the front license plate holder . ty - rapped to a support .. Hope this helps ..
Really?! I've always thought it was between the battery and headlight. So, what is that cable for then?

I'll have to look around the front plate holder too.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-21-2011, 07:23 AM
Total's Avatar
Total Total is offline
Tech Enthusiast
2005 Pathfinder
1988 Truck
2005 Pathfinder se
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 137
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Npath View Post
Really?! I've always thought it was between the battery and headlight. So, what is that cable for then?

I'll have to look around the front plate holder too.
no idea , but that is where the block heater cord was on my 2005 ..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
block, cord, heater

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:50 AM.

Privacy Statement - Advertise with Us - Terms of Use - Copyright 1999-2018 Nissanhelp.com
AutoCodes.com - Engine-Codes.com - HelpForCars.net - Infinitihelp.com - Nissanhelp.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.0 Beta 2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.