Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Auto A/C HVAC Fan only work on speed 4 Forums > > Auto A/C HVAC Fan only work on speed 4 Auto A/C HVAC Fan only work on speed 4
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Pathfinder Nissan Pathfinder Discussion Forum

Old 09-14-2009, 07:55 AM
2003 Pathfinder

Just called Nissan and apparently the cabin air filters were optional on the 2003. Didn't ask about other model years.
Cheers
Old 09-22-2009, 04:14 AM
2003 Pathfinder

Finally replaced the Fan Control Amplifier (only) and the system is working fine. Easy job thanks to this forum and the advise and comments of others.
Cheers,
Rob
Old 04-25-2011, 03:55 AM
mroscos

Default Need help w/ my 2007 Pathfinder hvac system

Blower only worked on high...seemed to accumulate cold air w/ ac on numbers 1-3 but didn't put out any cold air until you turned it to 4 and then it just felt like the vent. The heat only worked on setting 4 up until a week ago and now NOTHING works! I don't want to take it to any old mechanic b/c I know they will take advantage of me. Can somebody point me in the right direction? Do I have auto hvac system in my '07 or does my system have a blower resistor?? HELP!!
Old 08-03-2011, 07:26 PM

2002 Pathfinder 4X4 LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow_Tied View Post
Update:

Shortly after posting this I replaced the module only. I did not have a filter. No problems to date....
Just to update, system is still working fine. No guarantees, but I recommend replacing only the amp module - maybe I will end replacing both, but so far, fingers crossed, still going!
Old 09-07-2011, 02:02 PM
madman13

How Do i remove Glove Box for 98 Pathfinder to replace Blower Resistor? DO i have to remove the dash finisher and lower cover? Or is there a way to pull out Glove Box without removing whole dash? My AC/fan only works on high setting

Tags
a or c, auto, fan, hvac, speed, work