Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
1995 Nissan Pathfinder Thermostat Forums > > 1995 Nissan Pathfinder Thermostat 1995 Nissan Pathfinder Thermostat
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Pathfinder Nissan Pathfinder Discussion Forum

Old 11-02-2006, 06:59 AM
Bakdoc

how hard is it to change a thermostat on 95 pathfinder? How do you know that's what's wrong?
Old 11-02-2006, 11:16 AM
Tech Enthusiast

06,08 Pathfinder & Altima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakdoc View Post
how hard is it to change a thermostat on 95 pathfinder? How do you know that's what's wrong?
I think you'll have to take off the water pump and timing belt... pretty much the whole front end.

If you don't know how to line up the timing, you'd better take it to a shop because if something goes wrong with the timing, you'll have a or some belt valves and engine repairs.
Old 11-03-2006, 06:28 AM
Terrano R3m

The thermostat in inside the elbow (engine side) where your upper radiator hose is connected. Its a DIY and somebody who knows how to handle tools will easily handle it.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:25 AM
mahmedkhan

Thank you.

How do I download a file?
Old 07-16-2008, 08:27 AM
mahmedkhan

How do I down load a file? I have 1995 Nissan Pathfinder and want to change a radiator and thermostat.

Please help
Thanks
Old 07-26-2008, 05:58 PM
88pathoffroad

The thermostat is in the middle of the engine on the front. No need to take off the water pump and timing belt, but it IS notoriously difficult to get to.

Try phatG20.net for a free downloadable factory service manual.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:11 PM
ssupa

yeah just did one yesterday on mine, it's in the middle front, its in the casing that the hose that comes from the bottom of the radiator, mine came off easy, there are 3 bolts, one is at a tricky angle but you can get it.. good luck

Tags
1995, nissan, pathfinder, thermostat