Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
97 Pathy Radio Fuse(s)...a little help? Forums > > 97 Pathy Radio Fuse(s)...a little help? 97 Pathy Radio Fuse(s)...a little help?
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Pathfinder Nissan Pathfinder Discussion Forum

Old 06-16-2007, 08:48 AM
NTORIUS

Question 97 Pathy Radio Fuse(s)...a little help?

Hello, peace and blessings! My first post and I come to you seeking info but I can certainly share my experiences if anyone has a question. My wife has a 97 pathfinder with a nonworking radio. The fuse was taken out 2 yrs ago because the radio wouldnt shut off and it would drain the battery. Now I drive the truck and I cant stand the quiet-I replaced the radio. She has no clue which fuses were removed, there appear to be only 2 or 3 empty slots available, i figured out one of those is her alarm and 1 could be a blank but, Without a fuse panel cover, I have no idea what size fuse and which fuse controls the radio. I did replace one fuse but it turns out that was to the lighter which also was not functioning when I got the truck. Now before I go put on my work boots and head to the nearest auto graveyard , I thought I would try the forum. So if you have a 97 or at least a close model year and you have a fuse panel cover(under the steering wheel and to the left looks like another ashtray) Can you tell me:
A.)is there more than one fuse listed for the radio
B.)what size fuses 7 amp 10amp? 15amp?
Any help is appreciated and for those of you who take it for granted-I remember when the internet was only good for doing term papers-there were no web based communities so what we have here on this site is AWSUM!!! :confused:

Last edited by NTORIUS; 06-16-2007 at 08:51 AM. Reason: misspelled words
Old 06-16-2007, 10:26 AM
Tech Enthusiast
2015 Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTORIUS View Post
SNIP Can you tell me:
A.)is there more than one fuse listed for the radio
B.)what size fuses 7 amp 10amp? 15amp?
Any help is appreciated and for those of you who take it for granted-I remember when the internet was only good for doing term papers-there were no web based communities so what we have here on this site is AWSUM!!! :confused:
Until someone responds with the information - maybe this will help for now. I found it in the 1997 Pathfinder Service Manual (I couldn't find a picture of your missing Fuse Box Cover - Diagram)...

IF your fuse box looks like above - the radio uses a 10A fuse in slot 10.

I'm sure someone will reply shortly with more specific information.

Hope this helps.

FIND OUT WHAT YOUR REPAIR SHOULD COST?
Repair Cost Estimator

BUY NISSAN ACCESSORIES!
Nissanhelp Store

Last edited by vpnavy; 06-16-2007 at 10:31 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:38 PM
nickrogo

Can someone please tell me which fuse number corresponds with the turn signals?

Tags
fusesa, pathy, radio