Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
96 Maxima  Water pump Forums > > 96 Maxima  Water pump 96 Maxima Water pump
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Maxima Nissan Maxima Discussion Forum

Old 05-25-2010, 08:24 AM
nissan boy

Question 96 Maxima Water pump

i have this leak in my maxima and it looks like is coming from the water pump how difficult is to replace the water pump. any body that can help me
Old 05-26-2010, 04:49 AM
Tech Enthusiast
1997 Maxima
1997 Maxima

Never done it, but looks like a 6-7 out of 10 difficulty job based on service manual. Check out this link to service manual for lube and cooling system in the Knowledgebase section. Knowledgebase - 1996 Maxima - Nissanhelp.com Forums Better make darn sure that is what is leaking before attacking the job.
PS Pull the road wheel and upper splash shield on that side before you start - it will improve access and visability to the face of the engine.

Tags
maxima, pump, water