Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2000 Maxima Window Problems only Passengers doors Forums > > 2000 Maxima Window Problems only Passengers doors 2000 Maxima Window Problems only Passengers doors
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Maxima Nissan Maxima Discussion Forum

Old 09-23-2009, 12:35 PM
YoPusha7

Question 2000 Maxima Window Problems only Passengers doors

I have a 2000 Nissan Maxima that is having problems with only the passenger switches. When i use the drivers switches they work fine. but when someone in any of the passenger seats trys to roll up or doen there window they somtimes work for a second and dont work from there out. i know the motors and stuff are workin cuz they work fine with the drivers switch. Anyone have any constructive idea's??? Please help...
Old 09-23-2009, 01:35 PM
deeznuts

So the other three windows do not work with their switch, only from the master switch? But they do move a little, if you try it with their switch?
Old 09-26-2009, 03:24 AM
Master Enthusiast
2005 Frontier Crew Cab Frontier Crew Cab
05 nissan frontier

Sounds like you may need to replace the switch at that affective door but before you do check for voltage at the connector that goes to that switch.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:19 PM
YoPusha7

how would i check for voltage. obviously unplug the switch...then just do what with the plug from the door??
Old 09-30-2009, 03:50 AM
Master Enthusiast
2005 Frontier Crew Cab Frontier Crew Cab
05 nissan frontier

Operate the drivers side switch and see if you are getting a signal to each door.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:21 AM
YoPusha7

how do i know if there is a signal going to each door? the drivers side switch always works for all the windows thats not the problem

Tags
2000, doors, maxima, passengers, problems, window