Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Forums > > > > View Comments and Ratings
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Access denied NTB05-001
2003–2005 NISSAN ALTIMA, SENTRA, 2003–2004 MAXIMA, 2004 QUEST; 4 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION HARSH 1-2 SHIFT AND/OR DTC P0745 STORED
The transmission fluid is full (correct level) and in good condition (not burnt), and
• There is a harsh shift from 1st to 2nd gear,
and/or
• DTC P0745 (line pressure solenoid circuit) is stored,

Category 2004 Quest 

Send to Friend Suggest other entries I might like
01-03-2005
229.71 Kbytes Hits 826
Keywords: dtc mil transmission p0745
Comments/ratings
0 * jermaine22 04-22-2008 07:48 PM
im having the same problem with my transmission and it gets really annoying when it slips in and out of 1st and second gear and sometimes it because dangerous because it jerks and its unpredictable it can jerk and hit someones car,and coming off the highway theres a hard jerk when it downshifts into 1st gear something needs to be dont by nissan because people all over the country is having the same problem which should result into a recall on the transmission.email me at [email protected] and let me know what can be done about this problem thanks

Sort by