Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2004 Nissan Quest Problems Forums > > 2004 Nissan Quest Problems 2004 Nissan Quest Problems
Forgot Password? Join Us!

General Chat Off Topic Post. Sports, News, Events, Meets and Shows. (No technical Issues)

Old 07-10-2017, 05:17 PM
2004 Quest

Default 2004 Nissan Quest Problems

Hi all, I recently purchased a 2004 Nissan Quest with 190000kilometres on it. My wife drives it and she noticed the car would vibrate when she's starting out from a stop position or when she puts it into drive. Also the car shakes sometimes when it's being driven.My mechanic told me I needed new spark plugs, I put that in and still it still happens. Then he told me it's possibly the ecm. I got a second opinion and was told that a cyclinder was misfiring and it was probably the ecm or the spark plugs. Anyone has any ideas what the problem might be? I don't have problem shelling out the money but I don't want to keep shelling out the money for the wrong things thanks.

Tags
2004, nissan, problems, quest