Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
stereo Forums > > stereo stereo
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Audio, Video & Electronics Audio, Video & Electronics posts concerning all models. iPod, Navigation, Bluetooth

Old 01-15-2010, 01:58 AM
infinitesign

Default stereo

I just bought a 2010 frontier, and would like to add an amplifier to the stereo system. There is no info in the manual or online about the stereo. I did online research to try and find out what type of system and wattage the stock system is. Rockford fosgate does provides some of the system in the frontiers that are 360W , but I do not know if my frontier has the 360W system. Is there more than one system, or do I have to take the radio out and look?
Old 11-20-2011, 10:40 PM
93SentraXE1.6L

If your adding a amp to the stock system what difference does it make ? Just wondering?

If it was rockford fosgate you would see that displayed somewhere on the vehicle like the doors panels or the stock stereo itself.

Last edited by 93SentraXE1.6L; 11-20-2011 at 10:40 PM. Reason: typo
Old 11-21-2011, 05:29 AM
infinitesign

It makes a difference. I would not want to add a 250 watt amp to a 350 watt system. Maybe get something higher thats all. As it turns out, mine was not a rockford, so I bought a pioneer and added the amp. Great sound now.

Tags
stereo