Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2002-2006 Door Panel Changes Forums > > 2002-2006 Door Panel Changes 2002-2006 Door Panel Changes
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 10-07-2011, 12:28 PM
rns0504

Default 2002-2006 Door Panel Changes

I am currently working on my first Nissan, a 2006 Altima S. The vehicle was involved in an accident and I replaced both passenger doors. The RR door was no issue, but the RF door is a problem.

The replacement I was able to obtain came from an older vehicle (02-04) I presume. The door panels and everything but the shell is different. Wiring plugs do not match up, door latch cables too short, etc.

Does anybody have a diagram of what the colors do on a 2006 Altima door? I need to retrofit the harnesses that plug into the switches on the door, and the harness plugs that connect to the rest of the harness in the door jamb.

Also, replacing the latch cables. I am trying to use the parts from the damaged doors to extend the "new" doors to little avail. The old ones were damaged. Does anybody have this part (latch cables) that will fit the newer Altima, which needs longer ones?

Thanks!

Tags
door, panel