Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Bluetooth phonebook problems Forums > > Bluetooth phonebook problems Bluetooth phonebook problems
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 11-21-2011, 05:59 AM
Consuela

Default Bluetooth phonebook problems

i have a 2010 Altima. When I first purchased the car and linked my cell phone with the bluetooth, everything worked beautifully. Something happened however, and the bluetooth does not recognize any of the names in my phonebook, and says no names exist. I have gone through all the voice recognition exercises and everything else the manual suggests. It is so frustrating, because I don't know all of the phone numbers of my contacts, and this is the only way I can make a phone call in my car. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
Old 11-25-2011, 04:18 PM
Master Enthusiast
1997 Altima
1995 Sentra
1995 Nissan sentra

I know you have paired your phone initially but try another phone. If it works the phone you have is not capatible. If same incident occurs than the blue tooth module has failed.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:37 PM
2011 Frontier Crew Cab

I have a Motorola Razer "Droid". I am having the same problem in my 2011 Frontier. It sncs up fine. Initially, I can access my phonebook. Once I turn off the truck & re-start it, "no phone book". This is very frustrating. Any solutions?
Old 04-30-2013, 06:45 AM
2013 Altima Sedan
2013 Altima

I just purchased a new 2013 Nissan Altima. I love my car but it does not love my phone. I can sinc my phone, but the contact will not copy. Surly there must be a way to enter my contacts manually, but the directions in the manual do not work. My dealer has not been able to provide any help. I would love to find a tech who could help me!

Tags
bluetooth, phonebook, problems