Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2003 Altima 2.5L Battery and Brake Light Forums > > 2003 Altima 2.5L Battery and Brake Light 2003 Altima 2.5L Battery and Brake Light
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 07-07-2012, 11:03 PM
1985 350Z
1985 280ZX

Friday - Got belt back on. Car started right up. No warning lights. Radio does not come on. After driving the car for a little bit, the battery light and the brake light come back on after having a brand new battery AND alternator installed in it.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:13 PM
2011 240SX
2004 280ZX

I would take it up to Autozone as is and have them check the electrical system now that you have a new battery and new alternator. The brake and battery light on is normally a sign that the alternator has failed. AZ would be able to tell you this.

It may be as simple as a loose connection at the alternator or battery. I know the plug into the alternator, if not clicked in all the way will cause this symptom too.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:46 PM
2003 Altima 2003 altima

Ok i need a little help i did the alt i did the battery and the lights both battery and brake light are still flashing.. went back to autozone battery starter and alt are all come back great.. Im a single girl in need of help.....

Tags
2003, 25l, altima, battery, brake, light