Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
we got sukerd in these new altimas Forums > > we got sukerd in these new altimas we got sukerd in these new altimas
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 11-30-2007, 05:47 PM
elflaco712

Angry we got sukerd in these new altimas

:censored::censored::censored:hi everyone I own a 02' altima 2.5 and i'v had several problems with my car I put a ne throtle body, mass airflow sensor, both o2 sensor, and now the threeway catalytic converter on top of that my car burns excessive oil I called the dealer to asked why wasn't I notified about the excessive oil burning recall and the are giving me the run around the wan me to have all documentation of oil services(at the dealers) and if you didn't change your oil on time passed 3000 mil. they will not repair it. It a defect on their engins and they want to find a way to blame us the consumer. My car has 77,000 mils and with all these problems I belive we the consumers should find a way to get the dealers to be resposible. what can we do.......
Old 12-01-2007, 03:32 PM
2015 Rogue

If the recall has never been performed they have to repair it regardless if you did the oil canges or not. Call 1-800-nissan1 to see if you have an open recall.
ASE Master Certified.

Tags
altimas, sukerd