Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Possible CVT damaged? Forums > > > Possible CVT damaged? Possible CVT damaged?
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Coupe Nissan Altima Coupe Discussion Forum

Old 11-30-2016, 10:44 AM
2007 Altima Coupe

Cool Possible CVT damaged?

Hi everyone.

Last weekend I was driving from another city to my hometown (about 3 hrs) at 70-80 MPH when suddenly I felt like my car was decelerating and I decided to stop for a while and turn off the car to. When I decided to turn on the car again and continue with my journey, my car just not revolutionized on D, R, N even P.

At the next the after that I went to a mechanic, he put a scanner and do some things ( I really don't know what he did). After that my car can go on in R and also in D but get stuck in 1st (not shifting).

Could it be a sensor problem? or maybe CVT got damaged?.

Sorry if my English is kind of poor.

Greetings.
Old 12-01-2016, 10:55 PM
2019 Sentra
2002 Altima

So while mechanic was working on your car you went to get a Burger and a Slurpee. You think its a sensor or the CVT transmission yet you didn't bother to ask mechanic what the trouble code was. I suggest you call mechanic and asked him what the trouble code was and what exactly he did to fix your car.

Tags
cvt, damaged