Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Forums > > > 2005 Xterra
Forgot Password? Join Us!

2005 Xterra
2005 Nissan Xterra Service Recalls/Campaigns
New entries announced in forum Latest Uploads
Allowances: 0 files/0 used

Sort by

Entries Show full/short entries
Access denied NTB17-070a Voluntary Service Campaign
2004-2011 NISSAN TITAN, 2005-2011 FRONTIER, XTERRA; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN AIR BAG DIAGNOSIS SENSOR UNIT
Nissan is conducting a voluntary service campaign on certain specific model year 2004-2011 Titan, and 2005-2011 Frontier and Xterra vehicles to reprogram the air bag diagnosis sensor unit. This repair will be performed at no charge to the customer for parts or labor.

Discussion Thread

Send to Friend Suggest other entries I might like
01-04-2018
1.74 Mbytes Hits 17
Access denied NTB10-137b Safety Recall Campaign
2004–2006 ARMADA, TITAN, 2005–2006 FRONTIER, PATHFINDER, XTERRA; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN ECM RELAY
Nissan is conducting a voluntary safety recall campaign on Applied Vehicles to replace an ECM relay with a new one at no charge for parts or labor. On some of the potentially affected vehicles, oxidation on the electrical contacts in the relay may lead to engine performance issues, including the possibility of stalling at low engine speeds.

Discussion Thread

12-22-2010
442.09 Kbytes Hits 456
Access denied NTB10-071a Safety Recall Campaign
-REVISED-
2004-2010 NISSAN ARMADA, TITAN, 2005-2010 NISSAN FRONTIER, PATHFINDER, XTERRA; VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN EQUIPMENT / SERVICE PARTS SUSPENSION LOWER LINK
Nissan is conducting a voluntary safety recall campaign for suspension lower link service parts that fit MY 2004 through 2010 Armada and Titan and MY 2005 through 2010 Xterra, Pathfinder, and Frontier vehicles. A small number of suspension lower link service parts sold between November 25, 2009 and May 14, 2010 may have welds that are out of specification.

Discussion Thread

08-25-2010
1.61 Mbytes Hits 334
Access denied NTB09-001 Safety Recall Campaign
2005–2009 NISSAN FRONTIER, XTERRA, PATHFINDER; VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN FRONT AIR BAG CRASH ZONE SENSOR
Nissan is conducting a voluntary safety recall on certain model year 2005 – 2009 Frontier, Xterra, and Pathfinder vehicles that are in dealer inventory and are currently registered in States that regularly use road salt in the winter (“Salt States”). In those Salt States, a mixture of snow/water and salt can enter into the front crash zone sensor (“CZS”) housing during continuous driving on roads with a heavy concentration of road salt. If this occurs, the CZS may internally rust resulting in a signal interruption. If this happens, the red air bag warning light will illuminate to alert the vehicle operator. This issue could result in the non-deployment of the driver and passenger front air bags in a crash. Owners of these vehicles will be requested by mail to take their vehicle to a Nissan dealer for replacement of the front CZS with a countermeasure sensor.

Discussion Thread

01-31-2009
208.63 Kbytes Hits 214
Access denied NTB05-100 Safety Recall Campaign
2005 NISSAN XTERRA; VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN TOW HITCH
Nissan has determined that some 2005 model year Nissan Xterra vehicles may have a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety. There is a possibility that the Nissan accessory tow hitch may not have been manufactured properly by the supplier, Valley Industries. Using the tow hitch could result in the trailer separating from the vehicle. To prevent this condition from occurring, Nissan is conducting a Voluntary Safety Recall Campaign to replace the hitch with a new one free of charge.
Valley Industries has marketed a small number of hitches under their own label which they have determined are also defective. As an accommodation to Valley, Xterra owners have been advised that Valley hitches are also subject to recall. Valley has authorized Nissan to have Nissan dealers replace hitches using the procedures outlined in this bulletin.

11-01-2005
652.41 Kbytes Hits 32
Access denied NTB05-086 Service Campaign
2004-05 TITAN, ARMADA, 2005 FRONTIER, PATHFINDER, XTERRA; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN BODY CONTROL MODULE SUB-HARNESS
Nissan is committed to providing the highest levels of product quality and customer satisfaction. We know that towing a trailer may have been an important consideration in the customer's purchase decision. In new Titan, Armada, Frontier, Pathfinder, and Xterra vehicles, Nissan recently introduced enhanced electronic circuitry which may help further protect a vehicle from damage or fire caused by a short circuit in the electrical system of a towed trailer due to problems with the trailer’s wiring or mis-installation of trailer lighting or electrical accessories. Nissan is making this production enhancement available to owners of previously purchased vehicles so that they will have the same protection should they ever tow a trailer with a defective electrical system.

09-22-2005
742.16 Kbytes Hits 429

CarZone Auto | Nissan and Infiniti Service Center