View Single Post

Old 04-02-2016, 04:26 AM
2009 Sentra
2009 Sentra base model

Default Blower Motor

Only needed the resistor? well, at least you got some exercise, hehehe. My blower motor was definitely dying, started making noise at the beginning of winter, I was keeping my fingers crossed it would last till warm weather, some days the noise was bad, had to keep adjusting the speed till it quieted down, turn up the radio, made it to a weekend that I had off and it was in the 40's.
All the Sentra's between 07-12 are supposed to be the same, but with mine, I had to take the box out first, or I couldn't get a socket to the top 2 nuts on the pedal assembly.
Don't work on cars too much, mechanic in a factory all day, who wants to do it at home too? Same car needed struts, local mechanic told me $800 to change them out, so I looked on how to do it online & found out you didn't affect the wheel alignment on these changing the struts, so back to eBay, Monroe struts and springs fully assembled , $299 shipped, while I had it apart I also bought rotors & pads, around $70 shipped, that was another 3 hr Sunday am job,did that one the weekend before the blower motor, these local mechanics and Nissan are losing money with what they are asking for to do the work, forcing me to do it myself.
Rear shocks are the next project. 4 bolts, $75ish for Monroe on eBay, probably an hour tops, wonder how much they would of charged me to do that, $500? hehehe.